April 30th 2019
The main updates are as follows:
- Compliance checking for online requests If you make an online donation to a charity that has not yet passed our compliance checks, then two things will happen:
- You will receive an email to warn you that the donation may be delayed while our compliance department check out the charity
- The status will be set as “Incompliance” on the history – until the charity has been checked out
- You can search through your transactions by entering their registered Charity Number On the ‘View Transactions’ page you can search your transaction history using the registered charity number of UK as record on the Charity Commission web site or with the ‘58-’ teuda number of Israeli charities.
- Clearing comments on Re-requests When you repeat a request for a donation then any comments shown in the Office comments of the previous request are cleared.
- Any new charity added to the AAC register will be available on the dropdown menu on the “Make a Donation” page within 1 working day.
Bugs / Cosmetics fixed from v2.8e
- Gift Aid Report title on the PDF export now shows the Account Number instead of the client name.
- A tooltip has been added to the notes fields to warn the user to only use English characters for any comments.
- If you enter Hebrew text into comments for a request, it can cause problems. Measures are being taken to resolve this.
- History of some completed Standing Orders the count shown for number of payments is displayed incorrectly.
- Messages sent to charity before donation requests have been processed.
- Improved security.
- Better search facilities
- Easier access for Charidy and Causematch campaigns
- And more!
We are looking for more users to help with beta testing of future releases. We are also looking for your ideas on how to improve our service – either way, please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org