September 9th 2019
This mini release includes minor updates to improve efficiency for processing bug fixes and cosmetic updates.
Main updates are as follows:
- Donations can be made only in GBP In order to streamline the processing of international payments we have now automated our systems to work seamlessly with our international payment provider. As a result, we are no longer able to offer the facility of USD EUR and NIS instructions from donors.
Please note: If donations made previously in non-GBP currency are repeated, the user will be required to enter a GBP amount.
- Minimum online donation for international charities has been increased from £3 to £10.
This is due to the processing costs involved.
Bugs / Cosmetics fixed from v2.9
- We experienced problems with clients submitting requested on some smartphones when using non-standard symbols eg ;, “2, ~ ! etc. This has been fixed
- The 2% surcharge for international charities is not invoked for donations of less than £100. In this case no message is displayed.
- PDF exports have been truncated to 1000 entry for the ‘View Transaction’ page and Gift Aid, Donations and Statement reports.
- Formatting errors related to timeout of pages in browser window have now been resolved.
- ‘Repeat a Donation’ facility is not working on a charity that has had its ID changed since the last donation.
- Improved security.
- Easily found tips on making better charity searches
- Easier access for Charidy and Causematch crowdfunding campaigns
- New quick-link facility to donate efficiently to charities.
- And more!
We are looking for more users to help with beta testing of future releases. We are also looking for your ideas on how to improve our service – either way, please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org