October 25th 2019
This mini-release includes an exciting new feature that allows charities to give their supporters a unique link for them to donate to the charity from their account. It also includes an enhancement to the voucher-book report, bug fixes and cosmetic updates.
Main updates are as follows:
- Short-cut to donate to a charity
We have introduced the first stage of a new facility that gives each (compliant) charity a unique access code (a URL) for their supporters to donate directly from their AAC account.
You can try it out here – http://donate.achisomoch.org/350. Where 350 is the unique code for Kisharon.
When you click on this link our system will transfer you to the “Make a donation” page on the online system with the charity name already completed. You can then donate in the normal way – ie make it anonymous or make a repeating (standing order) payment.
If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to go through the login procedure
- Voucher-book report now includes an extra column with the number of the first voucher of each book. It will help clients to identify more easily, voucher-books for cross-checking purposes
Cosmetic updates and bugs fixed from v2.9a
- Clearer pop-up message explaining the 2% compliance surcharge calculated for any donation of £100 or more to an international charity.
- ‘Repeat a Donation’ facility on previous international charity donations in some cases caused the currency field of donation to be blank. This has been fixed.
- ‘Beneficiary’ search on ‘Make a Donation’ page under certain circumstances does not show results. This has been fixed.
- The compliance team will receive a notification email if a donation is cancelled. It will be received as a CC’d message and is sent only if the donation is still ‘Incompliance’.
- Improved security.
- Easily found tips on making better charity searches
- Easier access for Charidy and Causematch crowdfunding campaigns
- And more!
We are looking for more users to help with beta testing of future releases. We are also looking for your ideas on how to improve our service – either way, please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org