This release mainly includes the new feature of displaying voucher images online, bug fixes and other minor cosmetic updates. The most exciting feature of this is that you can now see an image of any AAC voucher that you use.
- Voucher images are now available to be viewed on any voucher transaction for the last 2 years in the voucher details pop-up. You can now:
- View a voucher image in the ‘View Transactions’ page
- View voucher images in the “Voucher in a Book” report
- Hover over a voucher image to magnify sections of the image [not on mobile]
- Print or download a voucher image on desktop or share a voucher image on mobile.
- Request a voucher image from the office if voucher is older than 2 years.
- Update password screen will prompt you to update your password if your password is not considered secure. You will be able to simply update to a strong password with user friendly indicators to ensure it is secure.
Cosmetic updates and bugs fixed from v3.5
- If there are no transactions being processed the ‘Being Processed’ screen will indicate this information to the user.
- On the ‘vouchers in a book’ report in certain circumstances the paging to scroll through vouchers was not working. This has now been fixed.
- Easy access to information on how to top-up account
- Visibility if standing orders are overdue
- Allow selection of the date on each month you want a standing order to go out
- Setting up weekly standing orders
- Ability to easily review and update your contact details online
- Further enhancements to security and GDPR compliance