This release is mainly related to updates to voucher-book orders for Purim.
- Discount on pre-paid voucher–books of £3 & £5 this has been enabled for Purim 2022 as it was in 2020. Improvements have been made to label the discount in the summary of order.
- Limit the number of books to be delivered by Post. Regrettably, some voucher books sent by post fail to arrive so we have imposed a limit of just 2 books that may be sent in this way. A message shows up on the voucher book order screen if this limit has been reached.
Cosmetic updates and bugs fixed from v3.6
- The Request time of any transaction as shown in a pop-up has been made shorter by removing the seconds.
- The Gift Aid report the date column label title updated to ‘Date Received’ to provide clarity to clients.
- The Gift Aid report accurately reporting all donations received into AAC bank account between for the financial year between 6th April to 5th April.
- Different formatting is used for highlighting words if they are not clickable.
- Extra clarity provided on message showing why there are additional costs for international donations.
- Easy access to information on how to top-up account
- Allow selection of the date on each month you want a standing order to go out
- Setting up weekly standing orders
- Setting-up an anonymous standing order
- View more information on a charity that you may wish to donate to
- Ability to easily review and update your contact details online
- Further enhancements to security and GDPR compliance