20th January 2019
This replaces the document written in December and reflects just 2 levels of membership.
Shown below is a summary of the different charity services and Charity Portal facilities available to different membership levels.
Standard User (Free):
- Find historical donations (last 3 months only) : Filter and use a powerful search to find all donations from AAC to your charity.
- Export donations as PDF (last 3 months only) : Sort and export donations from the portal as a PDF file or copy data to your clipboard.
- Fundraising Page Showcase your charity’s current project(s) with a unique webpage to donate directly to your charity via AAC. Live notification of all donations with an AAC donate icon to add onto your website.
Premium User (£150pa):
- Find historical donations (up to 6 years) : Filter and use a powerful search to find all donations from AAC to your charity.
- Donations export (up to 6 years) : with 3 different formats (a) Copy to your clipboard (b) export donations as a csv/excel/pdf format and (c) send as email.
- Donor queries: Ask donor a query about a donation on the portal without having access to his contact details. This includes to Anonymous donors.
- AAC Gateway: Integrated Payment option for your own website and third party fundraisers (Charidy, Causematch and others).
- Regular Data Dump: Choose to receive an automated email monthly or weekly for all recent data for easy bookkeeping.
- Extended Fundraising Page To include adding your own question, forcing donor to leave a comment and regular update of all donations made through the fundraising page.
- Giving Insights Find out important statistics simply of who is giving to your charity including, top 15 donors, breakdown of donations over 3 different time periods, graphs, yearly comparisons and much more.
- Donor Annual Report: See, in just one report, all your donors annual giving in the last 4 years in just one report. Includes the ability to search and sort. (This report is updated monthly)
- Standing Order Report: Inspect all your standing orders over the last 18 months. Easily observe stopped or missing payments from just 1 report. (This report is updated monthly)
- Compact Report: View and search all your remittance notes over the last 12 months at a glance. This report provides the remittance note number, date and total value. And includes drill-down. (This report is updated monthly)
- Yomtov Giving Add your campaign on the bi-annual Yomtov Giving page. Allows currently only charities based in London. See website here.