|Head of Compliance
|Maternity cover (1 year contract), Part time (16 hours per week)
|£25,000 pro rata
|NW London (Hendon)
Achisomoch Aid Company Limited (AAC) is a London based charity established more than 40 years ago, that provides highly efficient services and innovative solutions to clients and charities. We are seeking to recruit a compliance administrator to assist in the day to day delivery of AAC services.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar administrative role, be numerate and IT literate, have a high level of oral and written communication skills and customer related experience.
The aim of AAC is to facilitate the giving of charity more efficiently and easily by creating a bridge between our clients and worldwide charities. Clients use their account to donate directly to charities all over the world, with all the features of a bank account – cheque books, regular statements, on-line access, online charity donations, interactive queries on their account, low balance messages by SMS or email, and a help line that’s second-to-none.
To support AAC to deliver highly efficient day to day compliance services that meet the expectations and needs of clients and charities within the growing compliance department.
• Be the first line for clients and charities via phone and email to ensure AAC continuously provides a high-quality and effective compliance service;
• Undertake training, where appropriate, that encourages a culture of ‘right first time’;
• Liaise with clients and charities to ensure they understand the necessity of compliance;
• Investigate client and charity complaints, undertake root cause analysis and report findings and lessons to be learned with others in AAC
• Liaise with other members of AAC to ensure an effective service is maintained;
• Support AAC in the drive towards continuous improvement initiatives.
• Contribute ideas and undertake analysis and contribute towards the delivery of operational projects
• Other tasks commensurate with the role and experience
Qualifications/ experience required:
• Previous experience in administrative and office support related experience is highly desirable
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks is essential
• Ability to interpret, allocate and store significant volume of incoming information
• Ability to manage everyday tasks alongside longer term tasks
• An ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation is essential
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures is essential
• IT literate
• Experience of working with different IT systems
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues is essential
• Ability to converse in Ivrit or Yiddish is desirable
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• This is a maternity cover role for a minimum of one year.
• The successful candidate would be expected to start training on or before 02 April 2024
• A good reward package that is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your cover letter & CV by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 15 February 2024