Some Android users can experience problems with the Achisomoch app, possibly after a version update or through standard use. You can use the step-by-step instructions below to clear your cached content for the app which should resolve the problem. Please note these steps may vary with device or Android version.
- On your device access the settings area as you normally would – this can often be from the top of the
screen or from the list of apps by searching for settings.
- Scroll down to Apps
- Select App management
- Search / locate Achisomoch
- Select the Storage used option
- Use the clear cache and clear data options to clear local cache.
- After completing the above steps, the app should work as normal – you may have to login and setup your PIN
- If problems persist, we recommend re-installing the app by removing it and installing from the Google Play
store again (This will ensure you have the latest version) and then repeat the above steps.