Gift Aid Form

Gift Aid Declaration

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made.

    TodayIn the past 4 years.In the future
    Your Details

    Please notify the charity if you:

    • Want to cancel this declaration
    • Change your name or home address
    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
    • if you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code