02 May, 2017
Version 2.3 – What’s new in this release?
1. Bugs fixed from v2.2
- Historical standing order data fixes
- Previous standing order – button pop up fixes
- Select-a-Charity dropdown bug has been fixed, whereby the selected charity was not recognised by the system
- Numerous mobile formatting issues
- Redoing a donation that was made since May 2016 now defaults to correct currency of original donation – not necessarily GBP.
- Various broken links fixed
- When making a donation, two confirmation box were showing for a few days.
- Improved loading times
- New £2 pre-paid vouchers available for order
- Quick search now appears on the dashboard and the mobile landing page
- View Transactions page search filtering UI has been improved
- The ability to view up to 500 records per page on the View Transactions page
- When hovering a mouse over the pagination buttons on the View Transactions page, the date of the first record of that page now appears.
- The Make a Donation screen’s ‘Notes to charity’ box now emphasised to encourage donors to provide notes to charities.
- New user-friendly pop-up appears if the ‘charity commission’ check box is not checked
- Consistent pop-up formatting
- Improved formatting on various mobile pages
- Voucher numbers now appear on View Transactions page, not only in pop-up
- New warning system to prevent non intentional ‘double donations’
3. Reported Bugs
- If left idle, a user has reported the system displaying a static ‘loading’ message.
- (Let us know if you find more!)
4. Working on…
- Fixing reported bugs
- Charts and special reports
- Allowing you to make a “Anonymous” donations
- Displaying £ amount “being processed” by the “account balance” at the very top of the page
- Links to charity commission pages for each (relevant) charity
- And more!
Please contact us with any queries or suggestions for improvement.