9 July, 2017
Version 2.4 – What’s new in this release?
1. Bugs fixed from v2.3
- Issues surrounding cancelling standing orders
- Compliance message for some users making large donations
- Visual issues in Firefox browser
- Formatting issues with certain figures
- When donations are made using USD or NIS, the original foreign currency donation amount is now shown on transaction history pages, as well as the GBP amount.
- £2 pre-paid voucher books are now available
- £25 voucher books are now available
- Clearer language to minimise any confusion
- Updated FAQs
3. Reported Bugs
- If left idle, a user has reported the system displaying a static ‘loading’ message
- When amending a standing order, being directed to a ‘random’ SO
- (Let us know if you find more!)
4. Working on…
- Fixing reported bugs
- Charts and special reports
- Improved ‘Charity Selection’ tool when selecting a charity to make a donation towards
- Allowing you to make an “Anonymous” donation
- Displaying £ amount “being processed” by the “account balance” at the very top of the page
- Links to charity commission pages for each (relevant) charity
- And more!
We have been overwhelmed by the positive reception to the new online system. Here are a selection of emailed comments:
- “The new website is really a pleasure to use – very user friendly. Thank you”- BJ
- “Much better site, thank you!” – JS
- “just used new system to make on-line donation. Very impressed. Also layout is very user friendly.” – MY
- “I played around the new functionalities and like the new AAC platform a lot. Well done and thank you” – BB
- “Very happy with the new website. The layout is much better as you can see all the transactions are made.” – MM
- “It looks brilliant – very slick!” = YO
- “Wow, new website looks fantastic! well done.” – ES
- “This is a massive jump forward on what was already a very good system – all those involved should be praised. I hope it all goes smoothly for you – I am certainly impressed.” – AC
We were also pleased to receive receive a number of suggestions for additional features. We are looking into these ideas.
Please contact us with any queries or suggestions for improvement.