1st March 2018
AAC is very pleased to announce the first release of it new Charity Portal, which offers charities a service to track all grants received from AAC – online.
Here is a summary of the key features:
– Have access to an online account to view a history of all your dealings with AAC and track all incoming donations
– For each grant see donor name, remittance number, voucher number, date and value.
– Even view comments made by donors
– Holding over 5 years data and is up-to-date on a daily basis with all donations
– Send message to the AAC office via a contact form. See all previous copies.
– Search and look-up by date, value, remittance note etc – with the click of a button
– You can even search for key words in the comments
– Run advanced filters to refine your data search and provide you with better data analysis.
– Export or copy donation data out of the portal and pass into your databases.
– Keep up to date with useful and important charity news bulletins from AAC.
And to come…
– Get marketing reports about the giving pattern of your donors
– Send a message to a donor
This is all part of a much grander service that will allow you to create campaigns and help your donors, who have AAC accounts make a grant to you with just a few clicks.
Alternatively in a 5 minutes phone chat we will have you online and getting real information from all your donations from AAC please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See what a few of our early users say about it:
“This is a work of beauty and makes life so much easier – it’s fantastically clear and quick”
School Business Manager of Torah Temimah and Menorah Foundation
“Since using the new AAC portal, we have found our work to be so much more simple – having access to real time data and information is a game changer for a charity like ours. We are looking forward to the developments ahead as this has such potential”
Operations Manager at Chana