Jan 20th 2018
Version 2.6 has received an update.
The main updates are as follows:
- On ‘Standing Order history’ section for a specific charity, the order is changed so that the most recent SO is listed first (and is now consistent with other modules).
- In the ‘Being processed’ section, Pre-paid voucher (PPV) books are now taken into account.
- Significant improvement in speed when moving through pages of “View transactions”.
- When searching for a charity in “Make a donation”, we will now highlight the actual name that you were looking for, to make it easier to select the correct charity.
Bugs / Cosmetics fixed from v2.6
- For Mobile version we fixed:
- A “My Giving formatting bug on the ‘All Time’ page. (Learn more about My Giving).
- A pagination issue.
- Occasionally a blank charity was displayed in ‘My Giving’.
- Minor spelling errors.
- Some Internet Explorer users are reporting formatting issues, which are often difficult to replicate.
- Tablet users have reported not being able to click on the “Export Data” button, but we are having difficult replicating this issue.
- Yet more new reports.
- Direct links to Charity Commission pages for each (relevant) charity.
- Stronger passwords for all users – for improved security.
- Encryption of all system files – as part of extensive work for DGPR.
- Much improved “search for charity” on the dropdown list.
- And more!
We’re looking for more users to help with beta testing of future releases. Find out more.
If you have any ideas, queries or feedback email me at email@example.com