March 19 2018
Version 2.6a has received an update.
The main updates are as follows:
- Gift-Aid Deposits Report – This report shows the Gift-Aid payments that you paid into your account. You can download this report as a PDF.(learn more)
- Donations Report – It will show all monies received into your account by AAC, primarily for tax purposes. You can download this report as a PDF. (learn more)
- Voucher Books Report – This reports lists all of your voucher books, and how they have been used. (learn more)
- Voucher book alerts – Have you ever ordered a voucher book, only to then realise upon receipt that you already had one (or several!) unspent voucher books in this denomination? In this scenario, a polite alert will appear when you attempt to make what may be an unnecessary order.
- A new landing page for the Reports section
- You can now donate to this year’s YomTovGiving (learn more) directly from your AAC account. It will be the forerunner of a new feature to donate to multiple charities more speedily.
- SMS alerts – new default and minimum values now apply (learn more)
Bugs / Cosmetics fixed from v2.6a
- Some minor text issues
- On the ‘processing transactions’ screen, any voucher book had a ‘repeat’ action instead of a ‘delete’ action.
- On the ‘Make a Donation’ page and ‘Voucher Book Ordering’ page we have replaced some ‘slider’ buttons with what we hope will be easier to use buttons
- We have slightly moved some fields around to make the setting up a standing order process somewhat clearer
- Fixed a problem whereby some one-off donations were marked as a ‘standing order’ in the confirmation message.
- Some Internet Explorer users are reporting formatting issues, which are often difficult to replicate.
- Yet more new reports.
- Direct links to Charity Commission pages for each (relevant) charity.
- Stronger passwords for all users – for improved security.
- Encryption of all system files – as part of extensive work for DGPR.
- Much improved “search for charity” on the dropdown list.
- And more!
We’re looking for more users to help with beta testing of future releases. Find out more.
If you have any ideas, queries or feedback email me at firstname.lastname@example.org