5th December 2018
This post has been replaced with a new version in January 2019, see the latest version here.
Below is a summary of the different charity services and Charity Portal facilities available to different membership levels.
Basic User (Free):
- Find historical donations (3 months) Filter and search to find donations of the last 3 months
- Fundraising Page Showcase your charity’s causes with a campaign page
- Export donations as PDF (3 months) Sort and export donations from the portal as a PDF or copy data to your clipboard.
- Donor queries Ask donor a query on a donation on the portal without having access to his contact details. This includes Anonymous donors.
Silver User (£100pa*):
- Donations export – 3 formats (6 years) Copy to your clipboard or export donations as a csv/excel/pdf format. With option to receive directly to email
- Find historical donations (6 years) Search, filter and export on historical donations going back 6 years
- AAC Gateway Integrated Payment option for your own website and a Charidy campaign.
- Regular Data Dump Choose to receive an automated email monthly or weekly with all periods donations for easy bookkeeping.
- Advanced Live Campaign Page Set-up your own live campaign page with advanced facilities. These include asking your own question, requiring donor to leave a comment and export an up-to-date list of all donations made through your campaign page.
Gold User (£200pa*)
- Giving Insights Find out important statistics simply of whose giving to your charity including, top 15 donors, breakdown of donations over 3 different time periods and much more
- Annual Donor Report Survey all your donors annual giving in the last 4 years in just one report. Includes the ability to search and sort.
- Standing Order Report Inspect all your standing orders over the last 18 months. Easily observe stopped or missing payments from just 1 report.
- Compact Report Easily view all your remittance notes over the last 12 months at a glance. This report provides the remittance note number, date and total value.
*There will be a free trial period on all premium services till the 1st February.